Are you an enthusiastic individual with excellent administration skills and an interest in marketing? If so we, and our client, would love to hear from you. The company is based on the outskirts of Exeter and commutable by either car, bus or train.
This role would suit an experienced administrator with an interest in marketing. Good written and telephone skills are a must while IT and database experience would be desirable.
Your roles as Sales and Marketing Administrator will be to assist the sales administration and marketing teams to carry out administrative tasks, validate and update database records and assist the marketing department.
What will your main responsibilities be?
- Answering incoming calls to sales office
- Lead logging and allocation
- Typing quotes, letters and sales proposals/orders
- Providing admin/secretarial support to some senior members of the team
- Speaking to existing suppliers/partners and arranging meetings
- Updating the database and Outlook calendars
- Booking out demonstration rooms and equipment
- Making refreshments for client and supplier visits
- Printing marketing collateral and re-stocking filing cabinets and demo rooms
- Calling and validating customer records ahead of telesales campaigns
- Assisting with social media campaigns – blogs, Twitter, LinkedIn.
If you think you have the skill sets to match this role, we want to hear from you!
We are looking for someone who has:
- Great phone manner
- Experience in an office/ admin based role
- Keen eye for detail
- IT literate
- Managed your own workload
- Ability to multi-task
- Team player.
Please send CV to email@example.com, call 01392 241201 or complete the form below.
|Job Category||Administrator, Marketing, Sales|