The client is a fast-growing digital marketing company with ambitious expansion plans. Currently a team of 25, although that number is increasing regularly due to growth.
Working closely with the Digital Marketing Manager, you’ll be responsible for the day-to-day management of their PPC channels, including Conversion Rate Optimisation and Reporting.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage Google and Bing PPC accounts for multiple brands
- Managing an ongoing process of conversion rate optimisation, through landing page and ad copy optimisation
- Ongoing keyword mining and optimisation
- Work with wider marketing team to test and launch into new markets
- Creation and optimisation of PPC landing pages
- Minimum 1 year experience managing PPC with significant budgets
- Google AdWords certification would be advantageous
- A basic understanding of HTML is essential
- You should have good commercial awareness
- An understanding on Google Analytics and Adobe Creative Suite is desirable
- You should have strong organisational skills and able to multi-task and prioritise effectively
- You will be energetic, keen and enthusiastic to learn
The company offer some great benefits including further development, regular social events, free fruit and cycle to work scheme.
Please send CV to email@example.com, call 01392 241201 or complete the form below.
|Job Category||PPC Executive|