Your role will be administering and supporting the online sales of goods for UK, French and German customers. You will be someone that can take control and know what is happening with orders – checking the system, which of course will have clear and up to date notes that you have made. Once you have got the information you will then update your customers – this may have involved contacting 3rd parties and / or internal depts.
Job responsibilities will include:
- Receive, process and manage to conclusion, customer orders, queries, credit requests and information requests
- Effectively support the sales team through seeking out and providing accurate information and actively support the sales team to achieve the budgeted sales number
- Communicate and/or resolve all matters of customer complaint quickly and courteously
- Liaise with Marketing team to ensure effective flow of information regarding allocated brands
- Maintain records and files of work conducted
- Liaise with the company’s third party suppliers in respect of customer requirements and ensure they are jointly beneficial to all interested parties
- Monitor and develop company systems and procedures for customer “best fit” and continuous service improvement
- Advise customers on product availability matters via incoming shipment information and Marketing support
- Undertake project work as may from time to time be necessary.
What skills / experience are required for the role of Online Sales and Logistics Coordinator?
- GCSE or equivalent English and Mathematics qualifications. Grade C or above.
- Knowledge of working in a customer and/or sales environment – preferably in a B2B environment
- Administration experience within office environment, minimum 2 years.
- Experience of working within a commercial environment
- Account handling / coordination would be an advantage
- IT skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint used in the commercial environment.
As well as a great basic salary, the company has a great benefits package + free parking!
Please send CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form below.
|Job Category||Account Coordinator, Customer Service, Logistics Coordinator|