The client, a very successful Training Company is looking for a confident, professional Business Development Manager who will be responsible for driving all new business sales, through telephone based sales, face to face meetings and being very active in local networking meetings.
The role will suit someone with a proven back ground in sales who has the confidence to make the first approach to a client and the skill to manage the sale through to close. You will be selling an extremely effective training solution that supports the growth and development of small to medium sized companies and you will have the satisfaction of seeing your clients achieve their business goals with the support and mentoring of you and the wider team.
There will be the opportunity to get involved in the training courses themselves if you are interested.
What will the role of the Business Development Manager involve?
- Developing leads
- Qualifying and scheduling appointments
- Questioning and listening
- Selling and servicing
- Bonding and rapport
- Relationship building
- Good facilitator
What are we looking for in a Business Development Manager?
- Sense of humour
- Natural Networker
- Ability to Multi-task with ease
- Set and accomplish goals
Experience/ skills required:
- Sales experience preferred
- Capable of selling high price programmes and building deep relationships with prospects and clients
- Strong belief in self / no fear of rejection
- Comfortable and thrives in commission environment
- Consistent target attainment
- College or university degree preferred
Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, call 01392 241201 or complete the form below.
|Job Category||Business Development Executive, Business Service Manager|