Travel throughout England and Wales
Please note that this role has a closing date of 25th September 2017.
Our client who is a leader in the ICT sector has an opportunity for a presales specialist to support their field and office based sales teams in the design and presentation of communications solutions. This is a technical and commercially focused role that involves working with prospective customers as well as their installed base and with internal departments.
Requirements for ICT Presales Specialist:
- Provide technical support, information and documentation to assist sales staff develop customer proposals
- Support field sales in customer meetings and assist with technical presentations and demonstrations to prospective clients. This could involve liaising with customer IT teams to understand their ICT environment and how that will influence the proposed solution
- Provide new sales staff with product training to ensure that the sales team have a comprehensive understanding of the product portfolio and become as self-sufficient as possible
- Provide ongoing product updates and refresher training to sales staff
- Complete technical sign off on solutions sold by the field sales team
- Attend internal project handover meetings to facilitate a smooth transition of new orders from sales to project management
- To liaise with manufacturer and internal technical support teams to endeavour to resolve any technical matters that could be a threat to the sale
- Liaise with manufacturers and distributors, including responsibility for ensuring that manufacturer partnership pre-requisites are met such as sales staff training accreditations
- Liaise with solution vendors as required, with consideration of all aspects of this relationship including pricing, product performance and ongoing support implications.
What experience are we looking for in an ICT Presales Specialist?
Presales experience essential, particularly in the following key areas:
- Alcatel-Lucent OmniPCX Office and Connect and the OmniPCX Enterprise and OpenTouch product ranges
- Alcatel-Lucent OmniSwitch LAN and OmniAccess wLAN solutions
- Understanding the complexities of ACTIS and the SDR process
- Internet connectivity and WAN solutions an advantage
- Ability to understand customers business needs/objectives and design a solution to meet those needs
- Ability to present complex solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Excellent customer presentation and training presentation skills
- Desire to understand relevant new technologies as they come to market and a keen interest in the continued development of your technical skill set.
- Alcatel-Lucent ACFE, ACSE, ACQP and ACPS.
Please send CV to email@example.com, call 01392 241201 or complete the form below.
|Job Category||I.T Trainer, I.T., Presales Specialist|