Our client is seeking another full-time employee as their fleet customer base has grown to such a level that they require an competent and personable individual to help administer their customer accounts.
The clients you will be supporting operate across a wide range of sectors and have differing requirements so no account is the same. Therefore, they work hard to ensure clients receive a tailored approach and pride themselves on their close relationships with their customers: our aspiration in every instance is to become so trusted that they are viewed as an extension of their own workforce.
Working in the Account Management Team, the successful applicant will act as a support to the department in continuing to provide the level of service which they desire.
Roles and responsibilities as Fleet Account Associate will include:
- Support communication by email and phone with customers from sales completion onwards
- Assist customers in making the best use including organising training
- Coordinate ongoing support to customers including managing technical assistance
- Collate information for regular customer performance reviews
- To record, update and maintain customer data and customer interaction on the CRM system
- Attend occasional customer visits and/or trade events
- Contribute to the upselling of products and functionality
- Pull together evolving customer requirements and suggestions to our in-house development team
- Work as part of a team to contribute to marketing and support strategies
Qualifications, skills and experience:
- Strong organisational skills are essential
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner are essential
- Prior experience working in a customer-focused role is preferable
- Personable and social
- Honest, credible and trustworthy
- Goal orientated
- Attentive to detail
- Comfortable working in fast-paced environment
- Outgoing with good sense of humour.
Salary & Benefits
Participation in employee bonus scheme.
Currently based in Exeter but the company will be moving to Chudleigh late in 2017.
Please send CV to email@example.com, call 01392 241201 or complete the form below.
|Job Category||Account Associate, Account Manager, Administrator, Customer Service|