Do you have experience as a Credit Controller, or perhaps you have an accounting background that involved some credit control? You must also be fluent in either: French, Hungarian or Polish? If you are, we may have the perfect job for you!
The role as Credit Controller is with a major international company who are expanding their team. They are a great company, with a real positive team environment. As well as the job, they offer a fantastic benefits scheme and truly believe in respecting and encouraging their employees.
What will the role of Credit Controller involve?
- Operating all established collection procedures using initiative, imagination and flexibility to achieve targeted expectations/results while promoting customer good will
- Making contact with customers regarding all unpaid items, following up communications frequently
- Anticipating developments and to identify accounts that require special attention and act decisively to resolve difficulties, disputes and consulting management where appropriate
- Developing and maintain harmonious and effective working relationships with all customers, departmental order management, Finance and Segment Sales colleagues in EMEA and Bangalore and where necessary to make client visits to resolve problems and promote co-operation
- Obtaining sufficient information to assess the creditworthiness of newly proposed and existing customers promptly, efficiently and cost-effectively, using information sources appropriate to the level of exposure and liaising where necessary with colleagues and management. To ensure that all clients meet the company’s requirements regarding the Table of Denials listing.
- Promoting and develop the involvement of the credit control department in Segment Sales and marketing activities
- Assisting with the design and production of SOX reports and Revenue provision reports for management. To assist with special projects as and when required.
- Driving continuous improvements in terms of DSO, resolving Incomplete cash/unapplied receipts, aged >180 days debt and aged >180 days credit notes.
- Supporting the roll out of a new SAP AR platform for the CEE countries.
What are we looking for in candidates for the role of Credit Controller?
- Excellent customer services experience
- Experience in a credit control role, or accounts role that included credit control
- Excellent English verbal and written skills
- Native speaker in French, Hungarian or Polish language
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, especially with Excel
- Team player
- Ability to organise own workload
- Ability to understand customer and revenue impact with credit control related activities
- Knows when to escalate appropriately when involved in a process chain
Please send CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or complete the form below.
|Job Category||Accountant, Accounts, Credit Controller, Multilingual|