This is a newly created role and our client is looking for someone who has excellent customer relationship skills coupled with wonderful tax accounting knowledge. You will be a key contact for both customers and colleagues alike and enjoy being a “guru” for helping with technical and complex tax queries.
Your contact will be both on the phone, in person and sometimes in a conference call so your communication skills will come to the forefront asking pertinent questions and getting into the detail, and understanding what the problem is and giving the relevant, up to date and best practice advice.
What will your role as an Accounting Support Specialist in tax be?
- Investigate and answer technical and complex Tax queries from customers and colleagues
- Be the point of escalation for the Customer Service team on Tax issues
- Be a key stakeholder for the Tax products
- Collate information about issues and enhancement requests in order to feedback and discuss with development colleagues to facilitate continuous product improvement
- Maintain a working knowledge of current and upcoming legislation relating to tax
- Actively communicate ideas, thoughts and tips, with colleagues for discussion and consideration.
What experience/ qualifications are required for a Tax Accounting Support Specialist role?
- Tax background (industry or practice) – focusing on Personal and/or Corporation Tax.
- Strong customer service/people skills
- Problem solver
- Take responsibility
- Team player
- Educated to degree level (or similar), ideally in a finance related subject.
- Tax qualification (ATT or similar).
- Good software skills
Please send CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or complete the form below.
|Job Category||Accounts, Clerk, Communications, Customer Service|